Since this is an obvious fraud, I am wondering why you couldn't just send the
obvious evidence and links to Ebay and Paypal, and have them take immediate
action against the crook.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Back" <back...@yahoo.com>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:55:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Ebay Berliner - Do you think this is legit?

I did a quick google on a phrase from the auction description.

"Motor is fairly quite for this type of a machine."

I found this:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/antique-berliner-phonograph-110489235

The seller's location of Lithuania was not a good sign to begin with.

Sorry about the news. Good luck, and keep us informed.

Dennis