I tried and they were not interested. The funds are still in Paypal's possesion and I have to wait 7 days to begin a "claim" of which they will consider the links and other information. I tried but they are too big to allow appropriate decisions at the lower levels. I will file a claim on Feb 6th and will not remove the charge via my CC.

In talking with them, heir evidence of fraud is if it doesn't arrive or if not as described. In the end, it's their money..........

On 1/29/2012 12:53 PM, bruce78...@comcast.net wrote:
Since this is an obvious fraud, I am wondering why you couldn't just send the
obvious evidence and links to Ebay and Paypal, and have them take immediate
action against the crook.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Back"<back...@yahoo.com>
To: "Antique Phonograph List"<phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:55:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Ebay Berliner - Do you think this is legit?

I did a quick google on a phrase from the auction description.

"Motor is fairly quite for this type of a machine."

I found this:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/antique-berliner-phonograph-110489235

The seller's location of Lithuania was not a good sign to begin with.

Sorry about the news. Good luck, and keep us informed.

Dennis