This is so cool!  I own a Moog Theremin 91A (which is very close in appearance
to an RCA model).  I only looked at your website for a few seconds before I
found that Theremins were made for RCA by both GE and Westinghouse. I don't
know why that never occurred to me before, since I knew RCA was based on those
two companies.  I worked for GE for 37 years, but of course, Theremins were
never mentioned.

Jim Nichol