Yes, this is helpful information for me too but I wonder what kind of cloth
is most like original.  That are many nice, rich looking 1920s radio
speaker cloths available but other than that, I wouldn't have a clue what
to use.  My Amberola 50 has some sort of faded ribbed paisley cloth on it
that surely wasn't original- or was it?

Green Mountain Bill