Everything Edison made is quite varied, there are 14 different varieties of the
Model H reproducer for example and just when you think you know it all another
variety comes along. The only reason people do not notice all the varieties is
they do not look closely and assume what they have is normal, with Edison there
was not any definite cutoffs.  Look at all the N varities.  Most people do not
know Edison made a Trowel N before the N-56 but he did just like he made the
trowel weight for the O.   Steve