Bob,

I checked my Edison Blue Amberol book by Dr. Deakins and found #3790
"Everybody Wants A Key To My Cellar" by Al Bernard,  listed on page  four.

I have couple BAs that look like a deep darker purple and one royal  purple
#29062 that is a very nice lighter shade of purple.

Joan

In a message dated 7/23/2012 1:03:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,