Dennis,
Yes, sellers can only leave positive feedback but could say negative things about a buyer in the feedback comments. However, this is a violation of eBay's feedback policy. If the buyer reports it, eBay will remove it and possibly suspend the seller's account, so I wouldn't recommend this to any seller.

-- Greg Farmer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Medved" <steve_nor...@msn.com>
To: <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] David Fuller aka brokenflutes on eBay

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=brokenflutes&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365 I normally see how people respond to a negative and some are very hateful. You are correct about the seller not being able to leave a negative, I did not know when eBay did this, thanks for letting me know. Steve