If anyone would like to download a copy of the WWI Victrola Ad in color, I am
providing a link.The original picture in the Google ebook was a flash file, so
it could not be downloaded.I did two screen captures of the ad and pieced it
back together into one file. Here is the link:
www.preservemymoney.com/Images/VictrolaAd_Full.bmpJust right click on the pic
to download and save it. Also, since it was two pictures combined into one, I
am wondering if anyone can tellwhere it is pieced together...Curt