Hello Al,

S52182  came with early B 16,259 and the clips.  This is my standard I have
owned since 1985 and the B does not have the notch for the centering pin.  This
was the reproducer that got me started with my research.

S53411 with B 20895 has a set screw.  eBay photo.  The B has a factory notch.

Edison never had any definite cutoffs, there is always an intermix.  One
example is the flat top O and N reproducers.  The dome top came out can out in
the 41,000 range and after 43,000 you do not see the flat top, yet there are
some N reproducers in the 53,000 range with the flat tops.  The early O and N
dome top with the indented letters is found in the 41,000 to 49,000 range, yet
you will see them in the 61,000 and 62,000 range.  The more I learn about
Edison's phonographs the less I realize I know.

Steve