Hello, I will make a longer report later, the show was better this year than
last.  I spoke to Ron Haring and he told me last year was his best show ever
and this year was even better.  The dealers I spoke to were very pleased.  I
asked Joan Rolfs how the show went and she told me it was wonderful each time
they were at the Orlando show.  She is so cheerful that I had to rephrase my
question, I asked how things went with regards to them selling and she said it
was great.  I just enjoy talking with all the dealers and people, Bob Cole and
Richard Brown did an outstanding job, even better than last year.   One guy had
things at half price, hard cover Edison DD books by Frow for $17.50 each was
one example. Steve