Yesterday I was two hours south and only had my phone.  The voice recognition
is horrible, it changes the whole paragraph when you try to make a break to end
the sentence or make a correction. I hate texting so I agree, I hate e-mailing
from phones. I would appreciate the photo of the foot.   If you rebuild
automatics and use glass Brian Krapes make a thin .016 thick gasket so both
gaskets fit when there is the pin for the top when the top has the slot.  I use
Krapes diaphragms as they produce better sound.   I really really appreciate
the photos you sent, evidently you have the only complete Fletcher in
existence. Steve