Steve M.,

Since you have time to post here, but do not have time
nor the inclination to return my emails or telephone
calls, I have little to no choice but to post here
in hopes that you will see this and respond to it.

I need for you to send me the original hinge block
that you promised me one week ago.

I am so sorry to all of the other list members
that I must resort to using this list in this way.

It will not happen often, nor maybe ever again.
This is such an unusual and unexpected circumstance, that
I have no other options at this point.

Please everyone try to forgive me for doing it this
way.  But I have exhausted every other option.

Chuck Richards

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!