This is a completely "on topic" post.
Sorry for previously mis-posting in Amberola lll topic
about this.

Steve Medved:

I need for you to honor your agreement to ship to
me one original hinge block for the reworked Edison
model H top.

You made this agreement with me one week ago, and have
not shown any signs so far of honoring it as of yet.

There is still time to fix all of this and to make it
right.  I will be waiting.

Apologies to the forum for using it this way.
I wanted one completely properly titled, properly
on-topic post about this.

Chuck Richards
http://www.richardslaboratories.com

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!