How about a slotted crank for a Vic III?   Got one of those?

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Ken and Brenda Brekke
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 7:58 PM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Victor I elbow needed

Bob,
Did you find an original Victor I elbow yet?  I thought I sold mine at the
Union show but I checked my display box and still have it.  It is the
correct pinned style for the early beveled turntable I.  I also have a
Victor I tone arm.  I am asking 150 for the elbow and will include shipping
and insurance.  I can send pictures in a couple of days as our camera died
and will have to get another one.
Ken Brekke