PS - The links get broken up in subsequent quoted replies so you always
have to go back to the original, non-quoted post.  If you don't want to go
back to find it, you can also cut and paste the link directly into a web
browser making sure to re-join any lines in the URL split by line wrapping.

For example:

theLinkToTheIma
Ge

theLinkToTheImaGe