Thanks for the link to the iBook, Bob, just bought it!
John Robles

________________________________
 From: RBaumbach <phonol...@mac.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Columbia Viva-Tonal 810 Photo Needed

I have attached a color image of the Columbia 810.  BTW, this image, along with
a number of other color images, is in the new edition of the Columbia
Phonograph Companion - Volume II.  There is more information about the new
edition here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/columbia-phonograph-companion/id658141249?mt=11

Robert Baumbach