In fact I spotted that you're probably moderating now so I've made the  
change, if anyone else would prefer selected by default then shout  
and, well, majority wins I guess.

John

On 25 Oct 2009, at 21:47, John McKerrell wrote:

> You did mention.
>
> The way I've been doing it is to deselect any that will need marking,
> then I mark the rest as safe and save. Then I select all the remaining
> ones and mask them, then mark as safe and save.
>
> Your way is probably quicker so I'll switch this unless anyone screams
> at me not to.
>
> John
>
>
> On 25 Oct 2009, at 20:59, malenki wrote:
>
>> I Ddon't know if I asked before but ir would be great not to have
>> selected pictures after they where loaded.
>>
>> two points:
>> *When I have to mask sections at some pictures at first I have to
>> deselect all before I select the ones to edit.
>>
>> *When I see there is nothing to mask, it's not much work to click
>> "select all" "Mark as safe" and "save" since this fields are close
>> together.
>>
>> Don't know how the others work btu for me default no selected  
>> pictures
>> would be a lot better.
>>
>> Regards
>> malenki
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Photos mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Photos mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos


_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to