Hi, the new behavior of none selected by default is a lot better
thanks  :)

And putting above the links is also better :) :)

Greetings

John> 
John> On 26 Oct 2009, at 13:05, malenki wrote:
John> 
John> > Am Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:07:36 +0000
John> > schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>:
John> >
John> >> In fact I spotted that you're probably moderating now so I've made
John> >> the change,
John> >
John> > Thanks for the quick response.
John> >
John> >> if anyone else would prefer selected by default then
John> >> shout and, well, majority wins I guess.
John> >
John> > Can't you let the users set each for theirself the way they prefer it?
John> 
John> In theory yes, but it's more work than just changing the default for  
John> now and seeing if people complain!
John> 
John> 
John> _______________________________________________
John> Photos mailing list
John> [email protected]
John> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

-- 
Recomiendo programas para afianzar operaciones básicas
http://www.ofset.org/gcompris

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to