Hi, Yesterday I did an account in OSV expecting to help to the project with the photos I take from different sites. I'd like also to upload the more relevant ones to Wikimedia Commons, but those which have no more importance that showing a route, I suppose that it is the better place.
I'm not familiar with OSV.org yet, but I guess that it has a very minimalistic design around google javascript services. I say minimalist because I cannot find normal things like changing something like my profile (for example, default license used for the photos) and because I've not understood yet the way for placing the photos and the general dynamic. Personally, I have no any problem with minimalism and I'll do the thing in the way it is designed, however, I feel very unconfortable if I have to give access to google code to be run into my computer. I believe that only thing I can do without permit access to the google code is to upload images and push them for moderation. I cannot see the photo-world map placed in the main page nor moderate photos. I don't know which more action are available. Why do you use that google service? Is it because it' really good and there are no other alternatives? Thanks a lot, lluvia _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
