G'day,

I'm using the setcookie function with the follwing.

setcookie("randint", "$ran3", time()+9000);

This sets a cookie for me to check against the database and works wonderfully
well in netscape on the macintosh, but not Internet Explorer!  Which really I
don't mind because I use windows 2000 and linux :P  But the people I am writing
it for will invariably use macs!

It sets the cookie, but refuses to use the variable contained within.  I can't
find any reference to it in the books I have, nor in the online manual.

Anyone know why this might be happening?

Best Regards,
Bob Irwin
Domain & Server Admin
Planet Netcom