On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 07:56:31PM +0100, paauwe wrote:
> what is a parse error?

<stupid tirade>
A simple search on dictionary.com came up with this definition for
parse:

<definition>
Of fish, to have to remove the bones yourself. "I object to parsing
fish", means "I don't want to get a whole fish, but a sliced one is
okay".  A  'parsed fish' has been deboned.  There is some controversy
over whether 'unparsed' should mean 'bony', or also mean `deboned'.
</definition>

With this knowledge, I feel it is safe to say that PHP is having a
problem removing the bones from your fish.  Perhaps you should sharpen
your server's knife?
</stupid tirade>

A parse error is simply a syntax error.  You probably forgot a closing
], ', ", `, ), ; or something similar.

--
Jason Stechschulte
[EMAIL PROTECTED]