From: Brian Grayless [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27. juni 2001 18:24
To: PHP DB list (E-mail)
Subject: [PHP-DB] MySQL Error???

Is anyone familiar with this MySQL error?

"1062: Duplicate entry '127' for key 1"
I wrote a great bookmark management program that works fine, but everytime I
insert bookmarks, I insert somewhere over 120 and I start getting this
error, and it won't add them anymore.  Any suggestions???

Thanks,

B R I A N   G R A Y L E S S
  Web Administrator
  Premier Resorts