At 27.06.2001 17:24, Brian Grayless wrote:
>Is anyone familiar with this MySQL error?
>
>"1062: Duplicate entry '127' for key 1"
>I wrote a great bookmark management program that works fine, but everytime I
>insert bookmarks, I insert somewhere over 120 and I start getting this
>error, and it won't add them anymore.  Any suggestions???
>
>Thanks,

It's a code error, not MySQL.

Duplicate entry means that there already is an entry with value '127' for
key '1'.
Check whether there are some stale bookmarks in your db (use auto_increment
instead).
Also check your code for any errors around the insert statement...
codesnipplets
would be fine if you want the list to track this down...

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.: