Here was the application I was thinking of creating for my organization.
We wanted to make an online survey tool.  Where you can create a survey,
with sections, possibly subsections, questions, and acceptable answers.

It's easy enough to create this stuff each and every time, but it's
ridiculously tedious.

So why not make an application that does it automatically.

So we were thinking that you kind of have to define the different types of
questions/answers that can be used in the survey. For example, a straight
text field, multiline text field, 5 radio button selection, 5 option
pull-down, Yes/No radio button, checkboxes, etc...

So in defining the types of questions/answers, we thought it might be cool
to define each type of answer and the code that goes along with generating
it.  So when defining the survey questions, you tell it that the question
has a 3 radio button answer, and the system would pull code from the
database to help generate the question/answer html dynamically when someone
goes to the survey.

I know you could store the functions as includes, but just thought it would
be cool if people could store the code in the database, because there might
just be an answer type that I haven't yet thought to program.

Marky