XML would be perfect for this.  You store the XML in the database (usually a
BLOB/CLOB/Long VARCHAR/etc)
and your script pulls the XML out, and parses it there.

You can have a set of "input forms" written in PHP which'll generate the XML
for you.

Of course, this assumes some knowledge of XML, but theoretically you could
do it with
a "flat file format" (like comma/tilde delimited) and just store the string
in the database.

It's trivial to write a PHP script that generates PHP directly...

$str = "echo \"hi!\";"; // you can use single-quotes if you're more
comfortable with them
$str .= "echo \"Done!\";"; // note that it's got a ; INSIDE the
string...it's PHP in there, after all....
eval($str);

If you wanted to pre-generate it, I don't see any reason why you couldn't
addslashes()
the code, and INSERT it that way.  Pull it back out, stripslashes() it, and
eval() it.

Voila!

-Szii