The php file placed in your /util/ directory will not be accessible by the
web..  everything you want accessible to the web has to be placed in the
/www/  folder..  so place the php file in the /www/ folder (or /www/util/
if you like) and the images in the /www/img/ folder, and use the body tag:

or
or

Tom