Hi,

php 405
IIS 5.0 / W2K
MS Access 2000

I had a simple script that will connect to MS Access
DB. I had created the DSN and it was tested ok on the
dos promopt.

When I tested using the IIS, it failed:

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]
Data source name not found and no default driver
specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\o2.php on line 3

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link
resource in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\o2.php on line 5

This is my script:

<?
$cx=odbc_connect ("phoneinfo", "", "");

$cur=odbc_exec($cx,"select * from phoneinfo");
?>

any help appreciated?

thanks.

- yoke