You are using "phoneinfo" both as a table name and a datasource name.
You *could* do that, but I don't think it's what you're trying for :)

created (datasource name, or DSN). You use that name for the first
parameter for your ODBC connection call, like so:

$odbc_dsn="my_odbc_dsn";
$odbc_uid="my_db_uid";
$odbc_pwd="my_db_pwd";
$sql="SELECT * FROM my_table";

$connection = odbc_connect ($odbc_dsn, $odbc_uid, $odbc_pwd) or die
("Can not connect to $odbc_dsn.");

$resultset  = odbc_exec ($connection, $sql) or die ("Can not perform
query");

Note that $odbc_uid and $odbc_pwd can be blank (""), providing your
database allows access via NT authentication *AND* you specified in
your ODBC DSN that you wish to use that type of authentication.
Otherwise, use a UID and password, and ensure they're in your ODBC DSN
too.

Caveat: I don't use MS Access -- I use MSSQL, but I'm pretty sure the
principles are the same for the two drivers.