when I trying to execute the following php code:
<?
$connid=ifx_connect("basename","username","password" );

$q="execute procedure test()";
$i=ifx_query($q,$connid);
echo( ifx_errormsg() );

ifx_free_result($i);
?>

and stored procedure is:
CREATE PROCEDURE TEST()
   RAISE EXCEPTION -746, 0, "testing...";
END PROCEDURE

I expect to see "testting..." but see nothing :-(
After some debuging I found out that while sqlca.sqlcode is equal -746,
sqlca.sqlerrm is empty.
I suppose it is informix/php interface bug because correspondent esqlc code
works with sqlca structure fine,
but I am not php or esqlc developer to patch php source :-(

Is there a way to send the message by stored pocedure exception to php?

Best wishes
Andrey Glukhov