Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am a fellow PHP developer that has run into a project where I need to know if
anyone has created anything like this.

I need to do Pearson Corilations on Data from MySQL to do a top 10 match that
compares DNA numerical image data(grayscale(0-255) and creates an image based on
that image data for each row of image data.

Anyone done this before? Anything similar? Any comment are appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert
-----