I'm not sure what the hell a "Pearson Corilation" is but it sounds
statistical, so using Excel/Access should do the trick.

Use MyODBC from mysql.com to connect your local copy of access to your
remote MySQL database. You can then export fron Access to Excel and do
all sorts of analyses on your MySQL data.

HTH :-)

Russ

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:31:48 +0000 Robert Trembath
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good Afternoon Everyone,
>
> I am a fellow PHP developer that has run into a project where I need to
> know if anyone has created anything like this.
>
> I need to do Pearson Corilations on Data from MySQL to do a top 10
> match that compares DNA numerical image data(grayscale(0-255) and
> creates an image based on that image data for each row of image data.
>
> Anyone done this before? Anything similar? Any comment are appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert -----

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell