Well, I did that.  I typed in
"./configure --with-iodbc=/usr/local/odbcsdk --with-ibm-db2=/usr/lp/db2_06_0
1" and it can compile without a problem.  However, I checked the result of
the configure and it didn't display the iodbc for some reason.  So, that's
why the iodbc was not compiled with PHP.  I did have hte environment
variable specified correctly.  I tried to test it to see if it work if I do
the configure command without hte ibm db2 option and it can see the iodbc.
So, when I put the iodbc option back in, it can not see the iodbc.  Why is
that?  I do not know?  I'm using PHP-4.0.6

Scott