it's better to do something like

0,10,20,30,40,50        *       *       *       *       /usr/bin/php -q
/home/you/yourscript.php > /dev/null

since crontab actually stores the result of it's operations in a file
(/home/you/Mailbox?) so you will bloat your server if you don't clear the
output.

alternatively, use "yourscript.php  > /home/you/logfile" and send the output
to a text-based logfile for later analysis, then just make sure you aren't
using <b> and stuff in the log :)

HTH

/beau