You can set up the task manager to run a php script from the command line:

php -q script.php > log.txt

The '-q' switch suppresses the HTTP header output, so if you scheduled the
script to run with the output redirected to a file, then all echoes etc. in
the script would be redirected to the log and you won't have to mess with
the web header stuff.  Oh, and make sure that the PHP subdirectory is
included in the PATH.  You can set this manually for testing by:

path=%path%;C:\PHP

Best regards,

Jeremy Reed

"George Loch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
001101c189a9$8eaa7a60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001101c189a9$8eaa7a60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> What if you are on win2K?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>