Quick question for you guru's out there:

I have a set of dynamic pages. In the mysql database, I have most of my
content stored and retrieve it with queries sent from php. Is there a way to
have php send the query, get the data which _includes_ php code in it, and
then process the code from the query as if it were a normal php code, before
going on?

I have tried to simply place the php code in the field in the database and
then query it out, but it only places the code in the page and does not
process it. I am thinking that I must use some sort of a loop to process it,
but I do not know if this is the correct solution or not.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith