Hi there,

I made some of the changes you said below, and when I check the query I get
this:

The query is SELECT distinct description, email, url, country, category,
type, rating from search6 WHERE description LIKE '%word%'AND category =
'Automotive' AND country = 'Austria' AND type = 'Car Rental' ORDER BY
description

so to me it doesn't appear to be putting the array item in there, or am I
wrong?  I am confused, thanks for your help.

Regards

Chris

> On Saturday 19 January 2002 13:11, Chris Payne wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I know this is probably a REALLY simple problem, but I can't get this to
> > work.  I need to get it to cycle through each word and do a search, I
used
> > this as sent from Beau Lebens (Thank you) but I can't get it to work.
It