Thanks, just as I had hit send on that messege, the thought of passing
the session ID via a querystring hit me.  I'm using linux for MySql and
Secure Server processing so as data is being collected from various
users while on the NT box, when it comes time for secure server type
transactions, I trust using the Linux box.