Hi all

I am making use of AFD postcode lookup application.

What it dose is ask for your postcode and returns your address.

You may have seen this around the web..

Well my problem is that I have added 3 extra fields

Name, email, phone number

And I need to save this info.

I have tried sessions and cookies but have just noticed

That the form action is a cgi file on the afd server. Thus this is
stopping me

Saving info.

Any ideas on how I can save the info.

I am in a back to the wall situation so any pointer and guidance is

Most appreciated.

P.S Had it work all fine and dandy when I added the extra info after
postcode lookup but customer insisted he wants it this way round.
Customers...

(cant live with them, cant live without them...)

Dave Carrera

Php Developer

http://davecarrera.freelancers.net

http://www.davecarrera.com