I have a database layout similar to this-

id      order   title   name    page    cat

0       0       title1  blue            ap
1       2               blue1   page1   ap
2       3               blue2   page2   ap
3       1               blue3   page3   ap

I would like to get title1 (title column only) and blue2 (name column
only)  like this-
title1 blue2

I am finding it difficult to write the proper select statement to get just
those items in
a web page using php/mysql.

Suggestions?
--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)