you are thinking backwards..

drives 1-> computers

tblComputers
    iCompID As BigInt Primary Key Autonumber,
    sCompName As VARCHAR(25)

tblDrives
    iDriveID As BigInt Primary Key Autonumber,
    iComputerID As BigInt Not Null,
    Foreign Key fkDriveComputer (iCompID) References tblComputers(iCompID)

note, you need to use InnoDB tables in mysql for foreign key references
to work properly, you should do it in your code anyway..

select * from tblComputers
for each rsComp..
select * from drives where iComputerID = (rsComp.iCompID)

there you go.. :)

Michael J. Ryan  -  tracker1[*at*]theroughnecks.com
Roughneck BBS: http://www.theroughnecks.net  telnet://theroughnecks.net
Y!: aztracker1 - aim: azTracker1 - icq: 4935386 - msn: see email
One program for aim/icq/yahoo/msn/irc  -  http://www.trillian.cc/