in this instance, where a computer isn't likely to contain more than
x drives, it may work, however, if he wants to later include sn's,
and mfg's a separate table would be better.. :)

Michael J. Ryan  -  tracker1[*at*]theroughnecks.com
Roughneck BBS: http://www.theroughnecks.net  telnet://theroughnecks.net
Y!: aztracker1 - aim: azTracker1 - icq: 4935386 - msn: see email
One program for aim/icq/yahoo/msn/irc  -  http://www.trillian.cc/

000001c21ae8$b7ad7bd0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000001c21ae8$b7ad7bd0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...