Hey guys...  I know that this is not specifically on topic for this
group, but I promise this is an easy one.

        I am developing a web app, and need to create a development copy of
the production database.  I have created the new database, now I just need
to  export and import the schema and data from the production database.  I
am running MySQL 3.23.49, and I am using phpMyAdmin for the bulk of my
database administration.  I can get the data and schema dumped to a file
easily enough with phpMyAdmin, but it does not seem to offer an import.  I
know that mysqlimport should be the tool to handle this, but I want to make
this as easy as possible for myself and I am pretty sure there is a way to
have it create the tables and everything from the schema data.  I have check
the mysql documentation, but I am not finding what I need.  I am sure it is
in there, but I have had a pretty long night with little sleep.
        Thanks in advance for the help.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]