hi

If the database is not too much data you can export using phpMyAdmin and
select 'complete inserts' which generates complete queries.

you could also do

INSERT  INTO db_2.tablename
SELECT *
FROM db_1.tablename

if both databases are on the same server.

There may be better answers, but these two are simple :)

Peter

Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
www.sunmaia.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. 0121-242-1473