Can someone point me in the direction of an online tutorial for php
mysql that covers the following:

- Teaches me how to use php to access mysql
- Creating a db that is structured to be efficient
- How to add, modify, and delete records in a database
- How to search for records
- How to filter records
- How to sort records, by a certain field, alphabetical, descending etc.
- Indexes - how to create them, how to keep the updated with changes in
the db a beginners look to in-depth approach.

Yes I've visited PHP.net, and mysql.com.  I need a dumbed down version
that pretty much holds my hand and is very detailed.  I've searched the
net for a while now, and all the tutorials I have found... although
simple... they don't go in-depth and move on to more advanced features.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

-Matt

--
Matt Zur
[EMAIL PROTECTED]