From: Matt Zur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Indepth Tutorial... need help.

: Right well that's what I'm asking I need a tutorial and haven't found a
: good one.
:
: -Matt
:
: Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
: > Most of this stuff is actually just SQL and has little to do with PHP.  So
: > look for an SQL tutorial.  From the PHP side all you need to know is
: > mysql_connect(), mysql_select_db(), mysql_query() and mysql_fetch_row().''
: >
: > All queries are sent to the database via mysql_query().  It doesn't matter
: > to PHP if you are adding, deleting, modifying, searching, sorting,
: > filtering, or whatever.  You just put the SQL code in the mysql_query()
: > call.
: >
: > -Rasmus
: >