I'm trying to create a system to store virtual "objects".  Each object
will be in a category, and the categories may be in other categories.
 The categorie list might look something like:
Food
    Candy
    Healthy Food
        Vegeterian food
        Organic food
    Gross food

I'm thinking of a datbase structure for the categorys something like:
id (int, auto_inc, primary)
name (text)
insideof(int, id of other catrgory which this one is inside of)

The problem is, I need to generate an indented list such as I showed
before.  I know how to do this with a lot of colors (selecting what each
category contains, etc.), but is there a more effieient way?  I use
mysql.  Thanks for any ideas.