Ok, here's my scenario...

My Web Host has all Root Admin control over MySQL and PHP configs (but they
are setup well no complaints there)...I simply have access to 1 DB (already
created) that I can do what I want with (create/delete/update tables).

I'm VERY comfortable in Windows, C/C++, Delphi and SQL.  But I'm a noob to
Unix/Linux, as well as both MySQL and PHP.

I have two books and the online manuals and I'm reading them...unfortunately
almost ALL of them assume you have Root Admin (as well as build) privileges.

Can someone recommend a MySQL Front End, that a) is free and b) a noob can
set up and finally c) allows me to work from a client on MySQL DB on my Web
Host?

Thanks Brett