isn't $order_index[$i] only one index?  or is it multi dimensional?

                    "Aaron Wolski"

                    <aaronjw@marte       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    kbiz.com>            cc:

                                         Subject:     [PHP-DB] Imploding an array?

                    11/06/2002

                    02:04 PM

                    Please respond

                    to aaronjw

Hey all,

Can't seem to figure out why this won't work:

$test = implode(",", $order_index[$i]);

When I print_r() the variable I have values so I know that works.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Aaron