From: Rick Widmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 8:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Help Needed

At 02:36 PM 12/26/02 +0700, dufronte wrote:

>Hi.
>I juz installed a RedHat 8.0 on my machine.
>But then I have a problem in configuring Apache 2.0.4 to use PHP 4.20..

Apache 2 and PHP are not ready for prime time.  If you must use Apache 2

with PHP, you are on the bleeding edge, and should plan on helping debug

the combination.

Certainly there are some combinations of versions and configurations
that
do work, but there are many, many more that do not.  If you have time to

study and test Apache 2 + PHP, I'm sure your help would be welcome.

If you want it to just work, you should be using Apache 1.3.

Rick