Hello all,

  People on this list, is your email client plain-text or HTML supported?

  I think most email clients come with HTML support, but over the time I have
done HTML emails they flop out and not display correctly.  Is there a reason
for this?  Is there a way to send out HTML emails from a PHP script to email
clients that will display correctly?

  Problem I tend to have is at times I write the HTML, test it on a webpage.
Send it to my email clients shows well but on others like Yahoo! etc it shows
crap.  Than at times Yahoo! shows fine and other clients crap!  Is there
tag/codes needed to sort it out?

  Or is it just a tricky thing?  Yahoo!, Hotmail is HTML based WWW clients so I
guess you need to get your tables spot on that matches theirs to align
correctly?  Just need input on this!  Thanks!